[lit-ideas] Re: Election Protection

  • From: Ursula Stange <Ursula@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 08:15:01 -0400

I don't want to burst your little security bubble, Julie, but New
Zealand will not be far enough away.  That handbasket they are weaving
in that basement bunker is big enough for all of us.  That's the awful
truth:  the rest of the world has to live (and die, in some cases)
intimately with a decision we were no part of.
Ursula
200 hundred miles and a big lake away from the American border
but unsafe at any distance...