[lit-ideas] Re: Einstein -Scene 3

  • From: david ritchie <ritchierd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 07:19:03 -0800

On Oct 31, 2005, at 11:46 PM, Eric Yost wrote:

CalTech.  Not early.

MAN: Dude, the machine works. We're in California.

EINSTEIN: No time machine; you forgot the last years again.

MAN: Time is getting weird. It, like, slips into the future.

EINSTEIN: This is good, catchy. What's about we write a hitsong?

MAN: Easy as falling off a bicycle.

EINSTEIN: Been there, made that already.

MAN: You should be on like a T-shirt?

EINSTEIN: Not until all my genius around-sitting pays off again. More than thirty years on two continents I have been waiting for my unified field theory. It should already have arrived, but in this days God's mail is also getting very slow.

MAN: You ever think you went into the wrong discipline?

EINSTEIN: Those who make history are not doomed to teach it.

David Ritchie
Portland, Oregon