[lit-ideas] Re: *Eichmann in Jerusalem*

  • From: wokshevs@xxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Judith Evans <judithevans1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 17:56:36 -0230

Quoting Judith Evans <judithevans1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> > Interesting. Perhaps the answer lies in why it took you this
> long to ask.
>
> No.

W: Well, I guess that settles the matter.

> And
> > why nobody else on the List did?
>
> Perhaps they thought they knew the answer.

W: Perhaps you should simply ask for the sake of being in an epistemically more
favourable position to make your public conjectures. Then you could speak with
greater certainty about what you think other people think they know.

Your friendly neighborhood white middle-class atheist straight male, but not yet
dead, and still believing in Enlightenment values but clearly having too much
free time on his holidaying hands at present,
WCO
Cafe Platon
Rue des Feuillantines
Paris, France