[lit-ideas] Easter in December - Not

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "lit-ideas" <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "THEORIA" <THEORIA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 14:09:07 -0500

Okay.  I tried to resurrect Andy, so I dragged my husband into this thing.  My
husband is innocent.  He had nothing to do with this.  He never wrote one
single word.  I wrote the entire thing.  I do know the difference between
Galbraith and Keynes.  Bill said he'd help me out if I wanted him to, that's
all.  My intent wasn't to deceive, just to have fun, but doing it this way is
no fun.  To the extent that Bill and I are compatible in terms of thinking and
life style, and we talk about economics and that sort of thing, and physically
I patterned Andy on Bill, to that extent there is an Andy.  But beyond that
Bill had nothing whatsoever to do with this.  That's it.  Good bye.