[lit-ideas] Re: E Mail and Schopenhauer

  • From: "Erin Holder" <erin.holder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 23:45:57 -0400

I've got Essays and Aphorisms, The World as Will and Representation I & II,
and this new Cambridge Companion compilation of essays.  Can't say I've
entirely sorted my way out of this mess yet, so I actually don't really know
of anything that say who he is and what he thinks _up front_, although the
introduction in this Cambridge book gives a pretty good introduction, I
think.  Of course, I can't guarantee that,  because I'm totally not
qualified to evaluate it =)

Erin