[lit-ideas] Re: E Mail Problems

  • From: "Erin Holder" <erin.holder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 20:16:51 -0400

Apparently this was the problem...

Erin

Hello Erin,

Your last 'connection' to my.utoronto.ca was somewhat "stuck" and
required that its process be terminated.  This can occur if you logout
and than login immediately again before the machine had time to
properly disconnect the prior session.

A UTORmail administrator has terminated or disconnected your previous
login so you should now be able to purge messages marked for deletion
again.

Regards,