[lit-ideas] Re: E Mail Problems

  • From: John Wager <johnwager@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 09 May 2004 21:50:46 -0500

It's the electronic version of the Doctrine of the Eternal Return. A
Nietzschean test of your virtual will to live: If the messages TO you
and FROM you can both be endlessly repeated, then you pass the test.  If
you CAN'T live with them, you may be condemned to a Dantesque inferno of
getting what you sent, forever.