[lit-ideas] E Mail Problems

  • From: "Erin Holder" <erin.holder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 May 2004 22:44:43 -0400

Okay, someone has to figure this out.  I can receive e mails.  I can send e
mails.  Here's where it gets strange.  Any e mails I receive, I can delete.
Right.  When I delete them in Outlook it strikes a line through the e mail.  In
order to get rid of it entirely, I have to hit the little "purge" button at the
top.  I assume someone here knows what I'm talking about.  Now, here's the
thing, and I swear to god I'm not hallucinating.  I receive the e mails.  I
delete the e mails.  I purge the e mails.  I refresh the folder, and THEY ALL
COME BACK AGAIN.  It's freaking me out.  It's like that fucking movie,
Groundhog Day.  Make them go awaaaaayyyy!!

Erin