[lit-ideas] Re: Duffy's Joy/New Year

  • From: Donal McEvoy <donalmcevoyuk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2011 10:00:26 +0000 (GMT)

--- On Sat, 1/1/11, Veronica Caley <molleo1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>My apologies to Donal.

Sorry, can't begin the new year accepting gratuities. Jumping to the protection
of Duffy the dog is an instinct we should all be grateful for and how were you
to know there is a songstress namesake?

We had an open house here last night. And nobody came. Thank Godot.

Thanks to Robert for his good wishes. How is it? Well, you know. Like last year
but with the added feeling that already I need to catch up on last year and
this year. This should pass.

Best to all,
Donal
Didn't advertise we had an open house btw
Salop