[lit-ideas] Dubbya

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 20:12:27 EDT

I just can't resist sharing these.....

"The enemy understands a free Iraq will be a major  defeat in their ideology
of hatred. That's why they're fighting so  vociferously." â??George W. Bush,
presidential debate, Coral Gables, Fla., Sept.  30, 2004
"You know, it's hard work to try to love her as  best as I can, knowing full
well that the decision I made caused her loved one  to be in harm's way." â??
George W. Bush, presidential debate, Coral Gables, Fla.,  Sept. 30, 2004
"I saw a poll that said the right track/wrong track  in Iraq was better than
here in America. It's pretty darn strong. I mean, the  people see a better
future." â??George  W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Sept. 23, 2004
"I'm not the expert on how the Iraqi people  think, because I live in
America, where it's nice and safe and secure." â??George  W. Bush, Washington,
D.C.,
Sept. 23, 2004
"It's the Afghan national army that went into Najaf  and did the work there."
â??George W. Bush, referring to Iraqi troops during a  joint press conference
with Iraqi Prime Minister Ayad Allawi, Washington, D.C.,  Sept. 23, 2004
"The CIA laid out several scenarios and said life  could be lousy, life could
be OK, life could be better, and they were just  guessing as to what the
conditions might be like." â??George W. Bush, New York  City, Sept. 21, 2004
"Free  societies are hopeful societies. And free societies will be allies
against these  hateful few who have no conscience, who kill at the whim of a
hat." â??George W.  Bush, Washington, D.C., Sept. 17,  2004