[lit-ideas] Dubai Filmmaker's Advice to the Terrorists

  • From: Eric Yost <mr.eric.yost@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 09:17:47 -0500

 From the blog of Sa'ad Mohammed Jowhar Rabia, a filmmaker in Dubai:

Yesterday, 3 (three) bombing attacks happened in Jordan, exactly in three "American" hotels; Grand Hyatt, Radisson and Days Inn hotels in downtown Amman.

What a nice job for whoever mother fucker, gay ass did this!

If it was the Qaeda Fucks then I say: Good work bag heads, you done it again by killing 60 "Arabs"!

If it was anybody else that thinks blowing an American hotel with Muslim Arabs in it is a nice and healthy thing then I say: You did one good step into proving to the world that Islam is ugly! (It hurts me to say that)

For the entire "Jihad" People out there:

1. DO NOT FUCKING BLOW UP MUSLIM ARABS.

2. DO NOT FUCKING BLOW UP AMERICAN PLACES IN THE ARAB WORLD. Apparently these American places are managed also by Muslim Arabs.

3. If you want to fucking do Jihad, then do it in an Islamic way. You go to battle Fields to do so, not hide like shit fucks in houses and just bomb any moving creature you see!

4. Jihad is not blowing your self up with having 300 Muslims around. It seems that you all play video games a lot!

5. May Allah take you to hell!

http://spaces.msn.com/members/smj/Blog/cns!1pG4bNhWnSGAeD9OVgkCLxeQ!691.entry