[lit-ideas] Re: Dr. Feelgood and the Interns

  • From: Scribe1865@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 00:39:56 EDT

In a message dated 8/23/2004 12:06:26 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
But death would bring an end to bloody, demanding consciousness, as Paul
Stone would call it.  No more what now? what now? what now? what now?  Make it
stop!
Despite my predation and gravity shtik, I've never had problems with "bloody
and demanding consciousness" as Mike says Paul would call it. Consciousness is
just dandy as far as I'm concerned. Even when I'm between assignments and the
funds are running perilously low, or writhing in the agonies of loss,
consciousness seems to be exactly what it should be.

The real problem is having time to pursue one's interests.