[lit-ideas] Re: Don't Stand So Close to Me

  • From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 21:17:44 -0600

Is this a novel you're writing????? If not, keep good notes. Later you will.

All Andy meant was that men are shits and live only to sexually abuse children whenever they get the chance -- or so I read between her lines. She'll deny this, of course.

Mike Geary

----- Original Message ----- From: "Omar Kusturica" <omarkusto@xxxxxxxxx>