[lit-ideas] Re: Don't Screw with My Cookie! Was:: Bizarre Faith

  • From: Eternitytime1@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2004 12:33:32 EST

In a message dated 11/5/2004 10:02:26 AM Central Standard Time,
aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
By  trying to frame an
>emotional experience in intellectual terms, Paul is  attacking the
>emotional significance of the religious  experience.

Hi,
I hope not <g> as that is what I am trying to sort through in my
intellectual way.  But, then, I get accused of 'thinking too much' all the
time by
people in my regular world. So, maybe I am the one more qualified to do  this
<g>.
If anyone could intellectualize an emotional experience,  it would probably
be me....

Thinking too much and trying to catch up with posts at the same  time,
Marlena