[lit-ideas] Re: "Don't Cry for Me, Argentina!"

  • From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 17:44:25 -0600

Where was I in 1964, you ask......I was in grade ten listening to my boyfriend explain that he bought Playboy for the interviews...

Me too, yes.  The interviews.

Except I was in grade 14.

And trying not to make any noise while reading the interviews by flashlight under a blanket while my roommate slept.

Mike Geary
Master of things

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ursula Stange" <Ursula@xxxxxxxxxx>