[lit-ideas] Dog stories

  • From: "Andreas Ramos" <andreas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Lit-Ideas" <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2005 16:53:30 -0800

Okay, if you didn't like the story about Adam, here's a dog story.

yrs,
andreas
www.andreas.com

A couple has a dog that snores. Annoyed because she can't sleep, the wife goes
to the vet to
see if he can help. The vet tells the woman to tie a ribbon around the dog's
testicles and
the dog will stop snoring.

"Yeah, right!" she says.

A few minutes after going to bed, the dog begins snoring, as usual. The wife
tosses and
turns, unable to sleep. Muttering to herself, she goes to the closet and grabs
a piece of
red ribbon and ties it carefully around the dog's testicles.

Sure enough,the dog stops snoring! The woman is amazed!

Later that night, her husband returns home drunk from being out drinking with
his buddies.
He climbs into bed, falls asleep and begins snoring loudly. The woman thinks
maybe the
ribbon might work on him too. So she goes to the closet again, grabs a piece of
blue ribbon
and ties it around her husband's testicles.

Amazingly, it also works on him! The woman sleeps soundly.

In the morning, the man wakes from his drunken stupor and stumbles  into the
bathroom. As he
stands in front of the toilet, he glances in the mirror and sees a blue ribbon
attached to
his privates. He is very confused and, as he walks back into the bedroom, he
sees the red
ribbon attached to his dog's testicles.

He looks at the dog and whispers, "Rover, I don't know where we were or what we
did, but by
God, we took first and second place!"