[lit-ideas] Re: Does This Have Wings?

  • From: Mike Geary <jejunejesuit.geary2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 16:24:20 -0500

I don't know why you guys (and it is all guys) think that logic or morality
or sociology or economics The Daytona 500 have any thing to to with this.
 Guys, it's all about FUCKING.  How do you put an end to that?  The
Catholic Church ministery found a way -- fuck the altar boys, leave those
women alone.  My suggested solution is Radical Circumcision.  Oops.  And
another one gone and another one gone and another penis bites the dust.
  Ethnographers can set the RC rate.  Those who grew up penisless could be
honored as saviors of the human race and accorded great honors and
priveleges.

Mike Geary