[lit-ideas] Does Iran's President Want Israel Wiped Of The Map - Does He Deny The Holocaust?

  • From: Eric Yost <eyost1132@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 13:27:12 -0400

>>And someone who is Hitler-like can assure a hundred times that he only wants to use nuclear energy in a peaceful way. Nobody will believe him.

Ha-ha-ha. Yuk-yuk-yuk.

Nobody will believe Hitler as long as they can see the smoke coming from the concentration camps across the border. No, probably not. Poor Hitler! So misunderstood. So maligned. Those Panzer tanks were just demolition equipment. The V-1s just experiments in space travel. All that Cyclon-B ... to deal with insects. All that rhetoric about lebensraum and master race just a pep talk for internal consumption. Guernica? An accident. All blown out of proportion by propagandists. Nasty, nasty Westerners. Bad, bad, bad.

Good bearded fanatic thugs. Bad capitalist oppressors. We have met the enemy and he is us. Those other guys with all the death talk? Just scared and noble dudes. Bad us, good them, don't you know? We be bad. Oh yes.