[lit-ideas] Documentary on Climate Change

  • From: Andy <mimi.erva@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 May 2008 10:12:10 -0700 (PDT)

I saw a documentary on climate change last night that I thought was
interesting.  It's produced by Leonardo DiCaprio (Titanic) and called 11th Hour
although he's not in it.  The format is individual soliloquies by different
people such as scientists, business people, others.  It was actually quite
interesting I thought.  At least part of it might interesting to philosophy
types because they touch on the mind in nature.  I liked it..  It's
worth watching.

Be a better friend, newshound, and