[lit-ideas] Re: Do You Have a Moral Urgency?

  • From: "Phil Enns" <phil.enns@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 20:17:26 -0400

Simon Ward wrote:

"... the conflict does sound so simple Phil. Hezbollah are terrorists
and that's all you really need to know."

Never said anything of the kind.  They engage in a variety of
activities, most of them quite noble.  I am just responding to their
military activities.  If the outcome of this war was that Hezbollah
devoted itself to its non-military activities, I would be delighted.

You are persistent, Simon, but all these labels you keep trying on me
just don't fit.

Sincerely,

Phil Enns
Toronto, ON