[lit-ideas] Re: Do You Have Free Will?

  • From: Mike Geary <jejunejesuit.geary2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 09:39:12 -0500

I have a different perspective on all this Abolition of the Will business.
Look here now, what is is because what was was, and at that time and place
(i.e. when what was was) it was said: "what will be will be"ergo, as
required by language: "so it is".   This is all writ down somewhere. [cf:
Jay Livingston, "Che sera, Che sera."  trans. Jorge-Luis Speranza].
Free Will is a dead horse.  Free Wishing -- now, that's hot topic.

Mike Geary
freewishing he was rich in
Memphis