[lit-ideas] Re: Diversity Questions

  • From: Eric Yost <mr.eric.yost@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 07 Aug 2005 15:10:17 -0400

Here's a group of idealists who believe in diversity. They don't give any evidence either. -EY

http://www.cia.gov/employment/diversity.html

Diversity

You can be a part of our most valuable resource. By combining smart, focused people from all types of backgrounds, we create a dynamic workforce with unlimited potential. Our diversity inspires us to expand our minds and our goals, to look deeper and understand more. By recognizing the strengths of every individual, and creating an inclusive environment, we are getting the best work from our people and meeting the intelligence challenges of today — and tomorrow.

Diversity Provides an Edge

From recruitment to education, and job development to workplace policies, diversity is helping us serve the country better. As American society continues to change demographically, we are poised to reflect those changes.