[lit-ideas] Re: Diet of Worms

  • From: "Steven G. Cameron" <stevecam@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2005 12:09:15 -0500

**If memory serves, snails are from the mollusk family and slugs from
gastropods.  Will ask my children when they return later (HS biology
texts probably have the desired info). Never eaten a slug (though they
love beer -- left to trap them in my garden) -- escargot is incredibly
tasty.

TC,

/Steve Cameron, NJ