[lit-ideas] Re: Die Gegenstande bilden die Substanz der Welt. Darum konnen sie nicht zusammenges

  • From: "Walter C. Okshevsky" <wokshevs@xxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, cblists@xxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 14:52:02 -0230

Cher Chris,

Please don't leave. Our list would be all the worse for it. Just suck it up and
tolerate it. (Surely a universalizable maxim in this context :)

I am prepared to argue, against all comers, that this post is of sufficient
importance as to tolerate dual postings.

Alles gutes,

Walter O.
MUN

Quoting cblists@xxxxxxxx: