[lit-ideas] Re: Didn't I tell you so?

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 23:32:13 -0400

Except that the spirit resides in the body.  Hurt the body and the spirit gets
pretty battered too.

========Original Message======== Subj:[lit-ideas] Re: Didn't I tell you so?
Date:5/31/06 12:14:20 A.M. Central Daylight Time
From:atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To:lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent on:

You must remember, Julie, that in poorer neighborhoods you're in greater
jeopardy of bodily harm, but in richer neighborhoods you're in greater jeopardy
of spiritual harm.  Never forget the maxim, if you need help seek out the poor.
 I've never known the rich to give a damn, the poor understand.  But maybe it's
just the crowd I run around with.  Some rob with a gun, others with law.  It's
all the same.

Mike Geary
Memphis