[lit-ideas] Re: Department of Utter Confusion

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 17:45:22 EDT

I just really need to know whose brilliant idea this was.

Tell me it didn't take an entire committee to come up with such a  plan.

Makes me wonder if FEMA shouldn't have an IQ requirement for its
employees....or something....

Julie Krueger
in disbelief

========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Department of Utter
Confusion  Date: 9/8/05 4:38:48 P.M. Central Daylight Time  From:
_robert.paul@xxxxxxxxx (mailto:robert.paul@xxxxxxxx)   To:
_lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
FEMA, which had planned to give out $2,000 debit  cards to hurricane
victims, will now give them only to the people left in  the Astrodome.
They'll MAIL $2,000 checks to the rest of the homeless, whom  they urge
to visit the post office to 'get an address.'

Robert  Paul
The Reed  Institute