[lit-ideas] Democrat Registration Forms Trashed by RNC-Connected Firm

  • From: "Stan Spiegel" <writeforu2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "David Cowen" <davidcowen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Alisa Spiegel" <ASpi1298@xxxxxxx>, "Bonnie Spiegel" <Bonnie121W@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Margaret Spiegel" <MSpiegel@xxxxxxx>, <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 20:31:37 -0400

Did you read about this? I'm one big quivering emotion at this point. =
Articles like this make me ready to kill. I don't know how to contain =
myself and focus on work, I'm so angry. If Kerry doesn't pull ahead with =
this, the last debate, we have problems ahead. If Kerry does pull ahead, =
this article shows we have problems with the criminal element of the =
GOP. Both candidates are likely to contest the results. I just hope that =
Kerry is not so easily satisfied as Gore was. SS

 http://www.truthout.org/docs_04/printer_101404Z.shtml

-- Type: application/octet-stream
-- File: Democrat Registration Forms Trashed by RNC-Connected Firm.url