[lit-ideas] Re: Deep Poverty at Record Levels, Where's That?

  • From: "Andreas Ramos" <andreas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 22:09:23 -0800

But of course I live in a different world from you.

In my world, we work for a living. We make money.

We don't act like hypocrits who attack Leftists yet they live in a socialized economy and denounce the idea of using public money to improve the society.

That's why you hate Leftists so much. It's your guilty conscience.

yrs,
andreas
www.andreas.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lawrence Helm" <lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Lawrence Helm" <lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

I believe that all the incomes are going up in the US.