[lit-ideas] Re: Decisions, decisions

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 20:53:04 EDT

<<That  reminds me. German TV is setting up a Truman Show town; they hope
people will  live there for years.  A psychologist disapproved, she
thought they  might have problems when they encountered the  "real
world".>>
'Scuse me???  More  details?  Explain please?!  If you are saying what I
think you  are....
Julie Krueger

========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: Decisions,
decisions  Date: 10/24/04 12:44:50 PM Central Daylight Time  From:
_judithevans001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:judithevans001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)   To:
_lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)   Sent on:
Sunday, October 24, 2004, 6:11:59 PM, Eric Yost  wrote:

EY> It all seemed very defeatist to me.

Oh don't say  that. I decided to see Alien 3 again tonight, I don't
need advance  gloom!

--
Judy Evans, Cardiff, UK
mailto:judithevans001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx