[lit-ideas] Decisions, decisions

  • From: Eric Yost <NYCEric@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 14:10:37 -0400

"I'd rather barbeque with Kerry, too."

Bush may barbecue but I doubt Kerry barbecues frequently or with gusto.
A clambake, however, would be another matter.

Still, Marlena and others have goaded me to try to figure things out
about who or with whom and under what circumstances.

Some Preferences for Hanging out with Presidential Candidates

BUSH                                    KERRY
Hungarian Museum of Commerce & Food     musee du Louvre
Discussing Roosters                     Discussing Proust
Cow Tipping                             Scow Tripping
Cock Fighting                           Stunt Kiting
World Wrestling Federation              World Wildlife Fund
Watching Burgess’ Kudzu                 Watching Berg’s Lulu
Washing a Car                           Quashing a War
Magic Mountain-Six Flags                Magic Mountain-Mann
Word Botching                           Bird Watching
A Mild Concussion                       A Good Discussion
If  I were a masochist.                 If I were in Massachusetts.

Best,
Eric