[lit-ideas] Re: Decisions, decisions

  • From: "joseph" <wells001@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 12:27:09 -0700

Bush -----hmmmm? Barbeque? I personally , don;t think Bush would stoop low
enough to come to any of our back yards and enjoy some good tasty  Barbeque!
, Kerry on the other hand may come to your back yard but would he eat
Barbeque-with those white teeth he grins with. also I don't think that bush
has had one original thought in his head.
I looked at the blank-director prompted > look on his face during the 2nd
and 3rd debates and said to myself--he --meaning baby bush--looks
coached. --they directed him not to snarl  like he did the first time--and
they told him --if Kerry catches you lying --smile!
  But here again, i am awed at the blind faith alligence that circumcirles
this world. For some stupid reason peeps honestly believe they have to be
for or against. That there is no gray area, and that once committed--then
thats exactly how it has to be. I do believe that most people who earn
between $22,000 and $80,000 a year --do live in a gray area. Where as -there
is such a thing as give and take. Where We usually accept the differences in
each others race, religion, sexual preference and political affiliation.
But, what i saw in bush's contention was the ole--you are either "for me" or
against me idealism. Now i further thats claim to the Democrat and
Republican asserions. If  I am a Repub--or --for that matter,I am a
Demo--and I am going to Vote that way --regardless if  either podium is
Right or wrong--good or bad--healthy or sick.
   I tend to wish trhe best person for the job--regardless of that person
affiliation. Andy i admire your post--sometimes--i think you need to take
your meds first <smile> and Erin, Young Lady---quit cursing.

     Josey Wells