[lit-ideas] Re: Dear Mr. Prez.

  • From: John Wager <johnwager@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2004 07:55:14 -0500

A message (from <johnwager@xxxxxxxxxxx>) was received at 7 Apr 2004 18:03:16
+0000.

The following addresses had delivery problems:

lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Persistent Transient Failure: Delivery time expired
        Delivery last attempted at 7 Apr 2004 18:03:16 +0000

Reporting-MTA: dns; comcast.net
Arrival-Date: 7 Apr 2004 18:03:16 +0000

Final-Recipient: rfc822; lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Action: failed
Diagnostic-Code: smtp; Persistent Transient Failure: Delivery time expired
Last-Attempt-Date: 7 Apr 2004 18:03:16 +0000

Re: [lit-ideas] Dear Mr. Prez.
From:
John Wager <johnwager@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:
Wed, 07 Apr 2004 13:01:12 -0500

To:
lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

You missed my most favorite commandment, the one with which my students
are all COMPLETELY shocked: Exodus 21:17.