[lit-ideas] Re: Daughter's graduation...

  • From: wokshevs@xxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, John McCreery <john.mccreery@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 16:17:25 -0230

Our 21 yr. old daughter won a D.A.A.D. and was shipped off to Bremen and
Helgoland to study plankton (sp?). All she wanted was a warm coat because
Helgoland is colder than Newfoundland (under certain circumstances).

Canadian kids ... the future of the planet. (Maybe also include Russian and
Chinese kids ....)

Walter O.