[lit-ideas] Re: Dance and other cards

  • From: Judy Evans <judithevans001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 02:47:12 +0000

Saturday, February 26, 2005, 2:31:53 AM, aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

aen> Woe is I.  The verb of being takes the subjective case.  Failing that, woe
aen> is mine (or, as in this case, yours).  BTW, the pleural of a computer mouse
aen> is either mouses or mice.

It has (they have) lungs?

aen> If you want to know anything else, just ask.

aen> Andy Amago

aen> Erlebnis straight.  Oh, woe is me.
>> For all intensive purposes.  Ha.  I really like that : )
>>

>> Erin

aen> To change your Lit-Ideas settings (subscribe/unsub, vacation on/off,
aen> digest on/off), visit www.andreas.com/faq-lit-ideas.html

--

                             mailto:judithevans001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx