[lit-ideas] Re: Da Vinci Code

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 01:54:06 EDT

Sorting through closet junk, I found some old newspaper sheets.  One  was
from 1961; it was a grocery ad.  T-Bone steaks 99 CENTS a pound, chuck  roast
47
CENTS a pound, Bananas not sold per pound, but per banana -- one cent  each.
Loaf of bread 10 CENTS a pound.

Egads.

Julie Krueger

========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: Da Vinci Code
Date: 5/29/06 4:07:41 P.M. Central Daylight Time  From: _atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(mailto:atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)   To: _lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
PS:
> Mike, I think you are three years too  late. I agree, it was a funny line.

Ach! you're right.  Mark it up  to my inclination to think that nothing
important or funny happened before I  was born in 1944.  Thanks for
straightening me out.   Gah!

Mike  Geary
Memphis