[lit-ideas] Re: Curiosity x 2

  • From: "Edward Gleason" <egleason@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 15:12:05 -0500

I know.
Hence, the LOL

>>> "Julie Krueger" <juliereneb@xxxxxxxxx> 11/12/2008 3:06 PM >>>
See, this is why people use emoticons -- or at least "<g>"s...  I was being
facetious.  l'chaim and l'shalom.

On Wed, Nov 12, 2008 at 2:02 PM, Edward Gleason <egleason@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

LOL
Nothing to do with you.

L'Chaim

>>> "Julie Krueger" <juliereneb@xxxxxxxxx> 11/12/2008 2:36 PM >>>

Wow -- I had no idea how offensive that question was....

On Wed, Nov 12, 2008 at 1:33 PM, Edward Gleason <egleason@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Unsubscribe.

Thanks
Edward

>>> "Julie Krueger" <juliereneb@xxxxxxxxx> 11/12/2008 2:29 PM >>>

"You will have to go to photos and click on the album for the picture
and then click on the picture to get a better look at it. I am hoping
someone out there knows what it is. I really have not found anyone who
has a clue. It is wooden does not come apart about 7 inches long at
the longest side and about 5 inches long at the shortest side. There
are grooves in each of the balls, If you know or have any idea let me
know. PLEASE.."

Here are the pic's:  http://d.yimg.com/kq/groups/14209750/tn/829383767

http://d.yimg.com/kq/groups/14209750/tn/158719350

So -- Curious question # 1 -- DOES anyone know what this is???

Curious question #2 -- it seems to me that there must be, has to be, and maybe
I even came across once and forgot, a way to do a search on an image -- i.e.,
not typing in the word "necklace", choosing an image search, and coming up w/ a
gazillion pic's of necklaces, but  a way to copy into a search engine something
like the above photo and have similar photos (some of which hopefully have
tag-lines, descriptions, or information attached) come up.  ??

--
Julie Krueger

--
Julie Krueger