[lit-ideas] Re: Curiosity x 2

  • From: "Paul Stone" <pastone@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 14:43:43 -0500

On Wed, Nov 12, 2008 at 2:29 PM, Julie Krueger <juliereneb@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> "You will have to go to photos and click on the album for the picture
> and then click on the picture to get a better look at it. I am hoping
> someone out there knows what it is. I really have not found anyone who
> has a clue. It is wooden does not come apart about 7 inches long at
> the longest side and about 5 inches long at the shortest side. There
> are grooves in each of the balls, If you know or have any idea let me
> know. PLEASE.."
>
> Here are the pic's:  http://d.yimg.com/kq/groups/14209750/tn/829383767
>
> http://d.yimg.com/kq/groups/14209750/tn/158719350

It would be REALLY helpful if there was a photo that was bigger than
96x72 pixels. It's impossible to even guess what this thing is.

But I'd say it's either :

a) a really odd wooden jack for giants with big hands
or
b) a sexual device of some sort for a certain fetish that I can't imagine
or
c) a temple block
or
d) a sexual device of some sort for a certain fetish that I can imagine
or
e) a rattle

> Curious question #2 -- it seems to me that there must be, has to be, and
> maybe I even came across once and forgot, a way to do a search on an image
> -- i.e., not typing in the word "necklace", choosing an image search, and
> coming up w/ a gazillion pic's of necklaces, but  a way to copy into a
> search engine something like the above photo and have similar photos (some
> of which hopefully have tag-lines, descriptions, or information attached)
> come up.  ??

I searched for "do-dad", "thingamajig" and "wotsit", but none of them
came up with anything helpful.