[lit-ideas] Re: Crusade

  • From: Scribe1865@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 14:25:45 EDT

In a message dated 4/30/2004 1:39:45 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
goya@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
  Ah, sweet nostalgia. First our friend Eric recovers from his brief spell of
pinko/trehugger/frenchy-faggoty pacifism to resume his posts
of Bushist propaganda
And the whole time, Mike is still acting like an asshole.
I resent this "Bushist" moniker, especially as it comes from Mike, who
usually doesn't engage anyone on a personal level, and whose slim repertoire of
posts consists largely of snide rejoinders and name-calling.

Politely I asked Mike to cite alternative sources on a subject, because he
felt my sources were unreliable and "Bushist." Someone else kindly supplied
alternative sources. From Mike?  No response. Just more name calling.  Mike's a
lot like those highway rumble strips before a stoplight--you know they're there
all right, although they add nothing to one's journey.