[lit-ideas] Re: Counterterrorism Blog: New Report/Chart: "State of the Su...

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 17:42:06 EST

What color uniform will they be wearing?  Just want to be sure the  good guys
don't off each other.

Julie Krueger

========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: Counterterrorism
Blog: New Report/Chart: "State of  the Su...  Date: 12/31/2006 1:04:58 P.M.
Central Standard Time  From: _eyost1132@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(mailto:eyost1132@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)   To: _lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(mailto:lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)
Sent on:
>>Now we thrash impotently around, creating  terrorists at
every turn, far more than we can ever kill,

Hey!  Don't underestimate our ability to kill terrorists. We
can kill them all.  Really. Have a little faith. All of them.
We just have to decide to do so.  Which means you shouldn't
confuse impotent thrashing around with  bureaucratic
thrashing around.Take a sad song and make it better... think
"seven."