[lit-ideas] Re: Could an academic discipline do this?

  • From: Donal McEvoy <donalmcevoyuk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 10:19:52 +0000 (GMT)

Speaking from personal experience, Andreas has summed it up pretty much
perfectly. Yet now I have sounds coming from it I much more to explore have
(sorry, watched German film last night, still reeling). Oh yeh, agree except
the "no reason at all" - there are obvious commercial reasons, but I was told
last night by a smac-user that it has organisational tools that are "really,
really useful".

Life.