[lit-ideas] Re: Corvallis

  • From: David Ritchie <ritchierd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 11:52:17 -0700

I got the same hit. I think you'll find he played for the Chicago Bears and thus was not a "footballer" but a pro-football athlete or a pro-football player:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footballer

I think you'd find Corvallis quite a change from Cardiff. There's Oregon State University and then...well quite a lot of countryside, with roads leading to Lebanon and Salem and Newport. I like Newport.

David Ritchie,
closing all windows, to keep the heat out in
Portland, Oregon