[lit-ideas] Re: Contemplating Geary, the Omphaloskeptic

  • From: Eric Yost <mr.eric.yost@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 14:53:25 -0500

>>Starting the first day of President Obama's enlightened reign

Uh-oh. Scary words. How about ...

During the tenth term of President Obama's enlightened reign, he dies of CHF. After a power struggle, The Enlightened President Obama's second-eldest son, also known as The Enlightened President Obama, announces that he has renounced all weapons of war and embraced peace.

The Enlightened President Obama asks that we ignore the sounds of troops marching in the fields, and the sounds of gunshots in the mountains. We dare not disobey The Enlightened President Obama.