[lit-ideas] Consolations of Philosophy

  • From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 20:43:34 -0600

OK.  So, a lying, inchoherent, incompetent,, obtuse, morally corrupt,
greed-driven, theocratic-fascistic warmonger has been, quite wittingly,
elected leader of the most powerful nation in the world by 51% of it's
voters.  OK.  No problem.  All we have to do is find some way of living with
that.  Philosophy should be of some help here.  I mean, what is philosophy
if not explaination how it should be, but never will be.  Please, you
people, console me.  CONSOLE ME!

Mike Geary
Memphis, TN