[lit-ideas] Computer weirdness and rubber bullets

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 16:12:38 EDT

I sent this reply and when I got it in my own in-box it said it was loading
an image (something I did not put in -- it was simply text) and ended up
gods of technology, and another attempt.

Btw, the rubber bullet thing appeals to me in that it temporarily disables
someone w/out being life-threatening.  If someone were holding my kid  hostage
I'd be too terrified that I'd hit the kid with the gun rather than the  perp.

Julie Krueger.