[lit-ideas] Re: Complaint

  • From: David Ritchie <ritchierd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2010 22:39:17 -0700

I would like to lodge a complaint. It has come to my attention that I've been recommending the "Book of General Ignorance" for quite some time now and no one--Donal, for example, or Judy (who must be pleased with the Welsh guy who tells you the difference between Cardiff and a goat, or something of that ilk)--has pointed out a connection with Stephen Fry and excerpts on Youtube called Q1. Surely we are doomed to languish in the pit of despair if such behavior continues?

Yours sincerely,

Not a Telegraph Reader,
Portland, Oregon