[lit-ideas] Re: Comparing Empires and is the U.S. one

  • From: palma <palmaadriano@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2014 12:05:33 +0200

nope, marx to put it in simple terms.... to the extent that thee is a wayto
do it and do it simply thought
 the following

; there is a stage at which what he called  social brain would grow to the
point of needing no command structures. there never was a sense in which
say Vietnam or Tibet should become "communist".
I found echoes of inane imbecillities like that in arthur moeller van den
bruck and in even stupider forms in spengler
marx was confused and wrong but not that stupid

--
palma,  e TheKwini, KZN

 palma

cell phone is 0762362391