[lit-ideas] Re: Columnist Coulter in hot water over voting

  • From: Eric Yost <eyost1132@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2006 13:42:44 -0500

>> Ann  Coulter has refused to cooperate in an investigation

Saw her last Christmastime at the Barnes & Noble at 86th and Lexington. She had an armload of reference books and was heading for the register. Very highstrung: walks like she's on a treadmill, defensive postures, and a "don't recognize me or I will scream" attitude. The spring is very tight on that one.

Of course, it could've been Courtney Love.