[lit-ideas] Re: Collie-resistant Improvement

  • From: "Veronica Caley" <molleo1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 16:04:47 -0400

David,

Re touch ups etc., it rarely work.  Wall colors have this nasty habit of
changing just a shade or two due to running of furnace and air conditioning.
Hire someone to paint the wall in question another color your family likes.  I
understand that's the latest fashion anyway.  Really.  Why hire someone?
People need the job.

I have never met Mac the Collie but I love him anyway.  Who wouldn't love such
an intelligent, creative creature as he.  And, as bad behavior goes,
it's better than my former Sheltie.  She liked to escape, bound across  several
acre lots and a street.  And why?  To harass the neighbor's chickens.  Imagine
my chagrin when the neighbor called and asked one of us to go get her.  The
Sheltie was lucky.  Too many people around here have guns.  That's the way they
deal with any wild creature who happens to end up trapped in their garage.

Veronica Caley
Milford, MI