[lit-ideas] Re: Coffee Beans: the Philosopher's Stone?

  • From: Walter Okshevsky <wokshevs@xxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 10:16:48 -0230 (NDT)

"Faced with the choice between changing one's mind and proving that there
is no need to do so, almost everybody gets busy on the proof."
John K. Galbraith

In the event that coffee sales plummet once this research becomes public,
and you are dismissed by your employer on those grounds (ouch), please be
advised that my services are available. (Many years experience on
University Research Ethics Boards.) All inquiries are held in strict
confidence and privacy is assured. A variety of forms of payment are
possible.

Walter C. Okshevsky
Legal Affairs Department
Starbucks Restaurants Inc.