[lit-ideas] Re: C'mon people now - or almost rhyming

  • From: Donal McEvoy <donalmcevoyuk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 14:43:30 +0000 (GMT)

--- On Sun, 1/3/09, Eric Yost <mr.eric.yost@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Wow, Donal, what an insulting piece-of-shit statement that
> was! I was quoting Fahrenheit 451 you imbecile.

As per a previous thread, I'm a moron actually and aspire to being an idiot
soon.

> If even knew who your parents were, you'd probably be a
> much nicer person. Which isn't asking very much at all.

This intrigues, for one because it omits whether it is "you" or "I" who might
make the difference if they "even knew" who my parents "were". The sense of the
second statement is none too clear to [me?/you?] either.

Donal
Apologising to the world on behalf of JLS